Thursday 5 December 2013

ZINE MAKING





It seems that every brand is jumping on the Zine hype right now, and creating these beautiful, individual 'mini-magazines' with brand related... or completely unrelated content. 
So I thought I would experiment and create my own Zine, based around my interests. These images show the process of its making, which was inspired by Marmalade magazine- involving cutting, pasting, photographing and then printing. 
It was such a fun process and something very different to try out. Although mine was pretty low-key and simple, I loved the cut-and-paste effect and now I have a little magazine all about me. 
horaay. 



This was the final product, showing some of my photography, travel ideas, interests and a general insight into yours truly. 
Don't think we'll be seeing it up on the newsstands any time soon, but hey, it certainly made my weekend a little more jolly. 


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment